Toddlers and pre-schoolers can’t seem to get enough of Yo Gabba Gabba. And, let’s be honest, with musical acts such as Weezer, The Roots, The Ting Tings, MGMT and Biz Markie, not to mention guest stars like Jack Black, Amy Sedaris, Weird Al Yankovic, and Mos Def, a lot of parents can’t get enough of it either. So it’s a natural party theme for a fun and easy birthday party. Here are some Yo Gabba Gabba party ideas.
The Nick Jr. website makes it easy and really fun to create a great Yo Gabba Gabba birthday party. It has a printable invitation to invite friends over to a Yo Gabba Gabba dance party and even printable thank you notes! If you prefer electronic invites, there are tones of Yo Gabba Gabba Evites to choose from.
Get the kids into the action with their own character masks – have a number of each of the characters available, or of the birthday boy or girl’s favorite character. Hire an actor in the costume of your child’s favorite Yo Gabba Gabba character and the kids, in their masks, can interact with the character and really feel like they are in Gabbaland. Happy Parties has great talent and costumes lined up for you event. Brobee is the all time favorite, but all of our talent is top notch.
Play games and puzzles such as the dance party move spinner or just print out, draw or paint large pictures of the characters to play “pin the eye on Muno” or “pin the flower on Foofa.”
Some other Yo Gabba Gabba party ideas and Yo Gabba Gabba party games:
Games based on songs and games from the show
– “Hold Still” – cue up your Tivo or DVD to the episode “Move” from season 1 (it’s the first song) or just sing it yourself!
– Bubble song (available on the “Music is Awesome” CD) with a rented professional bubble machine for the ultimate experience and give out bubbles for party favors
– Play the Yo Gabba Gabba name game so everyone can get to know each other: “My name is DAVID, D-DAVID D D D D D D D D D DAVID!”
A bouncy house to play “jumpy jump jump jump jump”
Play the soundtrack “Music is Awesome”
An “I like to color!” coloring station
If your kid likes Muno, hire someone to bring exotic bugs and reptiles “I like bugs!”
Groups of balloons with each YGG color (one each of red, pink, green, blue and yellow)
Party in my tummy toss game: Draw, paint or attach a picture of Brobee to a board and cut out a big mouth. Prop it up against a wall or build a stand for it (like a picture frame) and have kids toss fake food into his mouth.
It’s very easy, colorful and fun to create a Yo Gabba Gabba party theme. Happy parties and these tools can make it memorable for everyone!
Incoming search terms:
- yo gabba gabba party ideas
- yo gabba gabba party
- yo gabba gabba cake
- yo gabba gabba party supplies
- yo gabba gabba birthday party
- yo gabba gabba birthday ideas
- Yo Gabba Gabba Invitations
- yo gabba gabba party decorations
- yo gabba gabba birthday party ideas
- yo gabba gabba cake ideas