Planning a Sweet 16 Party and trying to decide on a party theme? There are so many wonderful party themes to choose from. Let’s take a look at some of the more common themes. These themes will work fantastic if you have a time crunch and need to get the party planning done quickly.
1. Fairytale Party Theme. Every little girls dream is to be a princess. A fairytale themed Sweet 16 party is a fantastic way to make that dream realty ‘ at least for one day.
2. Favorite Color Party Theme. Using the Sweet 16’s favorite color, design a celebration using that color in the favors, decorations, party dress, cake and more.
3. Beach Party Theme. Always a favorite, the beach party theme is actually easy to recreate at a backyard pool, picnic area, and community recreation center and at the lake or ocean.
4. Hollywood Glamour Party. Think of Hollywood in the good old days. Women dressed to impress and dapper men. Have your guests dress in the style of their favorite glamorous movie star.
5. Surprise Sweet 16 Party. May not be easy to keep the party of secret from your Sweet 16, but if you can do it ‘ it will be all worth it. Select a secluded location and swear all the guests to secrecy.
6. Musical Sweet 16. Choosing music from any favorite decade, plan the Sweet 16 party around the music. 50’s music can be a sock hop. 70’s music is disco inspired.
Incoming search terms:
- princess party ideas
- beach party ideas
- sweet sixteen party themes
- party graduation ideas
- princess ideas
- sweet 16 color themes
- princess sweet 16
- color party ideas
- sweet sixteen food ideas