Party appetizer recipes can bring many benefits during the party preparation process. There are also various types of party appetizer recipes out there and choosing one will depend on the party itself. There are a few examples of party appetizer recipes which can be used for various kinds of parties.
Whenever we host a party, we want our guests to have a memorable time and have loads of fun. We also want to impress our guests with unique and tantalizing creations that will make their mouths water, and keep them coming back for more. Successful appetizers will make a lasting impression on your guests and even if you are not a chef, there are plenty of easy party appetizers you can try. Recipes for party appetizers can be obtained easily from local bookstores or even from the Internet.
When preparing for an outdoor party, perhaps you can use an appetizer recipe that is specifically for an outdoor party. The materials include –
• 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1 inch slices
• 2 yellow summer squash, cut into 1 inch slices
• 1/2 pound whole fresh mushrooms
• 1/3 cup olive or vegetable oil
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice
• 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
• 1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
• 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
• 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/8 teaspoon pepper
To actually make the appetizer, you can follow these steps.
• On metal or soaked bamboo skewers, alternately thread zucchini, yellow squash and mushrooms.
• In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Brush some of the mixture over vegetables.
• Grill, uncovered, and over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are tender, turning and basting occasionally with herb mixture.
Plan your appetizers and the ingredients you need to get, rather than leaving everything until the last minute. Be creative and thoughtful and choose easy party appetizers rather than something complicated. An appetizer recipe can be very handy in this case since it will ease the preparation.
Delicate seafood appetizers and chilled salads are best for an air-conditioned or cool room whereas chicken wings, sticky ribs or hot cheese and bacon crescent rolls will be fine indoors or outdoors. Perhaps a shrimp dip can be nice for that. To prepare a shrimp dip, you can use the recipe as stated below.
• One small bag of frozen shrimp, 8 oz. of cream cheese, 1 1/2 – 2 tbs. of yellow mustard, 1 – 2 tbs. of milk, 1 tsp. of grated onion (more or less to taste).
• Beat cream cheese with 1 – 2 tbs. of milk (no more) until soft. Add grated onion, mustard and then fold in shrimp.
Another variant for shrimp dip that you can use is shrimp “tex-mex” dip.
• 1 – 8 oz package of cream cheese, 1 bottle of cocktail sauce, 2 cans of miniature shrimp, 1 small green pepper that has been chopped fine, 1 bunch of chopped green onions, 2 small can of chopped black olives, and 1 large package of grated Mozzarella.
• Spread cream cheese thin on a round platter of 13 x 9 glass dish. Layer the rest of the ingredients in the order listed. Serve with tortilla chips or Fritoes.
Planning the best easy party appetizers to make well in advance of the party can make all the difference. Preparing food should be relaxing and enjoyable rather than stressful and rushed. A recipe can bring many benefits in the preparation process.